1 of 8
2 of 8
3 of 8
4 of 8
5 of 8
6 of 8
7 of 8
8 of 8
Woking Fashion Week has kicked off with a bang. And we have photos!
Missed London, New York or Paris? Fear not, Woking Shopping is holding the area’s very first fashion week. The four-day fashion event showcases the season’s hottest trends from the centre’s top brands.
The week kicked off on April 2, and if these stunning catwalk shots are anything to go by, you don't want to be missing out.
Catwalk shows will continue to take place daily in Peacocks Food Court at 12pm, 2pm and 4pm. Each show will focus on one of spring/summer’s hottest trends, including:
- Colour Play: Ditch the winter greys, we’re hitting the runway with colour
- Urban Cool: The latest urban style
- Festival: Fashions perfect for those hitting the festivals this summer
- The Heat is On: Summer fashions in citrus brights
- Tribal Mix: A collection of tribal inspired prints
- Trend Pop: An eclectic mix of self trending
- Pastel Punch: Think fantasy in all shades of mints, pinks and lemons.
- The Beach Party: Hot beach trends for home and abroad
Unlike the shows in New York, London and Paris, shoppers won’t have to wait or save for months for that must-have piece. All the clothes modelled will be from Woking Shopping’s fantastic selection of stores including Debenhams, Superdry, Next, Deichman, Primark, Monsoon, Jones the Bootmaker, Clarks, New Look and Red. There will also be goodie bags, sampling, giveaways and plenty of activity for shoppers to get involved in.
“We’re extremely excited to be brining catwalk trends to Woking and are really looking forward to showcasing the brilliant fashion our stores have to offer" said Rowen De Grauw, Customer Experience Manager for Woking Shopping. This will be a brand new event for Woking and for the town as a whole.”
Visit woking-shopping.co.uk to find out more or tweet to @WokingShopping