Video recipe: Moreish mini cheesecakes
A great easy-to-make summer treat that's perfect for Wimbledon
Serves : 48
- 2 (200g) tubs cream cheese
- 150g (5 oz) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 350g crushed biscuit crumbs (shortbread, ginger nuts, digestives...)
- 1 (400g) tin fruit filling
Prep:15min › Cook:15min › Ready in:30min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Line two 24-cup miniature muffin tins with paper cases.
- Place 1/2 tablespoon of the crushed biscuits into the muffin tins.
- Cream together with an electric mixer the cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Fill each miniature muffin case with this mixture, almost to the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Cool and then top with a teaspoonful of cherry (or any other flavour) fruit filling.